Highly Emotional words
How to write blog post fast
Writing blog posts super-fast is like baking bread in a breadmaker. You follow an automatic process with known ingredients:
- Use a simple structure like a list post.
- Hack a headline formula such as 12 Easy Ways to Do Something or 7 Simple Tips to Achieve Something or 5 Warning Signs that Your Whatever Sucks.
Include a benefit in your headline so your readers know they’ll be rewarded for reading your post.
- Compile a list of tips. Select the tips you want to use and write down your sub headlines. Explain each tip or warning sign in a few sentences or paragraphs.
- Inspire with your conclusion. Never let your blog post fizzle out with a boring summary. Instead, save your most surprising or best tip for your conclusion. Get your audience to take action or change their beliefs.
- Write your introduction. You can start with writing your introduction, but writing it last works better for me.
Other Misc Tips